Honorary Uncle Ben's got this baby wrapped around his finger...
Honorary Aunt Carrie has the magic touch for a happy baby...
With these two, we went this week to hear Samuel's first Brahms Symphony (Symphony No. 1), masterfully rendered by the L.A. Phil at the Hollywood Bowl. Thanks to Brother Schiavo from the Huntington Ward for the free tickets. :) Samuel loved it -- he might want to play the French Horn now...
I've been told that I'm not posting enough pictures of me on this blog. I looked through my pictures in iPhoto and realized that it's because there are really no pictures of me with Samuel! Probably because I always have the camera. Most of the ones with me in them are taken by me, and are not worth posting. But I have managed to find a few here and there worth sharing:
A candid shot taken by Keenan of Aunt Nell, Sam, and me...
Samuel's one-week birthday at Tracy Aviary...
My two-week appointment with Susanna, the skilled midwife who delivered Samuel...
Me, Mom, and Aunt Ariel, and the two best cousins,
Sammy and Hammie...
Sammy and Hammie...
Honorary Aunt Sara, me, and Samuel (I think he's smiling)...
Wonderful Uncle Thomas, who's sure to teach my little boy all sorts of fascinating things (i.e. how to read, write, button his shirt, shoot a basketball, play with cans, throw rocks in the river, count to 10 in Swahili, tell funny jokes, put the silverware away, and everything about animals)...







3 comments:
I miss you. Thanks for the pictures.
Great pics, Nonie! You really ought to star yourself in your blog more often! :D And beautiful baby--good luck in CA!
Wow! Congratulations! I just found your blog link off of Alessandra's blog page. I don't know if you remember me or not - I was a piano major at USU - I played for Nonie a few times - You guys make a handsome family! You look FANTASTIC for just having a baby - and what a beautiful boy he is! It looks like you guys are in CA! I'm a little jealous:) I spent 6 years in San Diego. We just moved back to Utah 9 months ago right before I had my second baby boy. I miss CA! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Good to see you! Debby
Post a Comment