Brilliant idea! Last year for Thanksgiving, my roommate and I brined a turkey about Sam's size in a tub like that one, although it looks like Sammy's having much more fun with the tub than said turkey. :)
Yay! That's great. Looks like he's enjoying it! He looks so big!!! Abe just pointed to Sam and then to himself because he thought it was him. They're definitely cousins! Mom said you guys might be coming for Thanksgiving? Anything we can do to help convince you?
13 comments:
Brilliant idea! Last year for Thanksgiving, my roommate and I brined a turkey about Sam's size in a tub like that one, although it looks like Sammy's having much more fun with the tub than said turkey. :)
Yay! That's great. Looks like he's enjoying it! He looks so big!!! Abe just pointed to Sam and then to himself because he thought it was him. They're definitely cousins!
Mom said you guys might be coming for Thanksgiving? Anything we can do to help convince you?
Cute!! That is a very creative solution!
Swim Sam Swim! You surely are some Swimmer!
I gotta say, that is genius :D Prolly saves water over a normal tub, too!
What a great idea! I don't think I would have been that creative. Way to go!
Way to go! The finest inventions are made by creative moms.
I laughed out loud- what a creative a cute solution for a creative and cute Samuel!
i love it. :)
Ingenious!!
Sammy seems very happy with the solution! Look at that satisfied smile!
Love, G. Allred
Looks like he loves it! Completely adorable.
La Nozze De Figero? Time for some neurological stimulation!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKj0znGGYrA
Post a Comment