
Here is my little bather 3 months ago.
But things are not as they once were. We have a wheel-chair accessible shower but no tub, so Samuel's still bathing in his little infant tub that is supposed to facilitate a toddler. But I fear he won't last much longer.
IDEAS?






8 comments:
Right now is the perfect time to pick up one of the smaller, blow up swimming pools. I've had a really small one that would fit in a shower. I'd look around for one of those and put it in the bottom of the shower.
Cute photos of the fat, naked baby!
We have an inflatable tub too, and when it's not full of wet baby, it's quite fun to fill with the big plastic balls (giant bag of 100for 9.88 at Walmart).
Ours is something like this:
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=535631&cmSource=Search
And he is such a darling angel baby. SO cute!
Have Keenan shower with him, or you for that matter. He is so adorable-and healthy too. Alena
Cute and hilarious photo illustration! :) Looks like he doesn't mind playing in his little tub at all!
In response to your comment on my blog, I do have to say having been around Diane, Russell and Anne-you and Carrie are amazing. There are somethings I miss from you guys even though they have these "great" teachers. I just feel so blessed, and sometimes that my children came to the wrong mother, just kidding, I know better. I see life unfolding for them and the work of Heavenly father as he prepares them for their mission, unbeknownst(sp?)to me. Alena
is he walking already?! Who's going to watch him during ISSI? Want to share a sitter?
Ha! My mom used the big Coleman Camping Cooler to remedy this situation.
That cracked me up. I got nervous w/some of those shots. He's about to plummet into the flour. No ideas for you. Sorry! Wish you had a tub.
Post a Comment