27 May 2011

Buzz is caught!

Sammy was lucky enough to win a little Buzz Lightyear at a white elephant exchange during Christmas. Buzz must be losing his touch because when he thinks no one's around, I've walked in and caught him in some pretty strange places!
Trying to set Rico free in Santa Rosa.

Doing a fancy flip out of the train basket.

Not sure if he's saving a runaway train here or just playing conductor.
(Did you know the caboose is where the conductor's "office" is traditionally located?)

Better work on your timing, Buzz. I'm beginning to think you're not just a toy after all!

4 comments:

Alena said...

It is so good to see your little boys and updated blog. Hope you are doing well. We miss you guys and all you offered in Cache Valley.

Kate said...

I love this post. You are hilarious.

Camerzi said...

Yay! The Reesors are posting again!!!

Did Sammy do that? I miss him.

Andrew said...

Clearly trying to find his friend Woody in Maryland. It'll be a great reunion for the lot of us in August.