23 December 2009

Some of Sam

Here are a couple clips of Sammy's escapades in our cloudburst a couple weeks ago. (Mama's boy.) I knew it was time to come inside when he could no longer pick himself up from his final puddle plunge (i.e. 1:25).


shivering and soaking, but satisfied



recent stacking fetish


(he's getting those big legos for Christmas... sssshhh!)


first attempts

maybe we'll try again next year?


are boys hardwired to know just where the screwdriver goes?



lastly, here's a little dance.
our favorite is the little head wag when he starts a new song:


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

8 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so cute. I love the stacking phase. Don't let a can fall on those cute legs.

made sweet said...

i love all the stacking pictures! what a sweetheart.

Violadiva said...

He should bring his lego's over to play with Pianoman after Christmas.

They could build a multi-colored temple. :)

Andrew and Ariel said...

That dive rocked. What an animal. He and Abe will be romping in the snow in no time. Look forward to seeing you! Merry Christmas!

Julia Marshall said...

I love his dancing!!! Hey I can also see my cello in the background.

Alena said...

Wow! Has it been that long? He is a little boy, and darling I might add-Alena

Sharane said...

Nonie! I'm Trying to get Back on the Blogging Bandwagon. Thanks for Sharing So Much of Sam! He is SO CUTE!! He and Isaac would get along SO WELL! Oh, and I Love the way you solved your Bathtub Problem! Clever! :)

Alena said...

Hi Nonie, yes we have been doing Skype with Russell. It is comforting to know as we are trying to get a job this spring, cross our fingers and say our prayers, that I will still have a great teacher anywhere we will go. I should post some natural food things. I have indeed learned a lot. the girls are entering Riverton's Metropolitan Concerto Competition this month. I will keep you updated.