19 September 2009

Keenan's Big Concert

Last year, Keenan won the USC Concerto Competition, and his big performance is coming up this Thursday! Here's for all those who didn't get a postcard announcement:




**Thanks to our good friend "Piano Man" for designing these beautiful announcements!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Good Luck Keenan! I wish I could hear him play. It should be fabulous. Clap extra loud for those of us who can't be there to listen.

Melody said...

I would LOVE to hear this performance! Good luck, Keenan- I'm sure it will be wonderful!

Sally said...

Wow, that's really exciting! Sounds wonderful, wish I could hear it! Good luck!

made sweet said...

i wish i could see this!!!

way to go keenan!!!

Jaylynn said...

Good luck and Congrats!!!! I wish he was playing closer- I would love to be there!

elyse said...

That is so exciting! Wow! I wish I could be there! Too bad we're on opposite sides of the country. Best wishes!

Randy said...

We're sad we couldn't be there. I (Randy) have to say that Rach 3 is the first piano conerto I fell in love with (and it's still my favorite). I wish I could have heard it; I'm sure it was great. Congratulations Keenan!

Alena said...

Congrats on the competition. You guys are amazing have should be proud. We miss our good pianists. Maybe more will start to come out of the "wood works". The girls are doing good. Russell wanted to see them weekly! I feel two lessons a week for MaKayla was too much so she still sees him once and Alexis three times. He handles the artistry and Diane all the book work, note reading and correctness of the pieces. They make a good match as we get both of their strengths. We are looking into a viola for MaKayla and a full sized violin for Alexis. Alexis is nearing completion of book five and MaKayla is doing Seitz concertos. I will have to record them one day for you.

Alena said...

AND should be proud-sorry for the typo

ann said...

So cool! Wow! I'm sure it was a "thrilling performance"! I got to see Richard play in a recital yesterday- he did great! Miss you guys!

Adam and Sarah said...

Yea Keenan!!! I wish we could have gone! Was it fantastic?