It started pretty innocent. I couldn't see Samuel's face,
and I just wanted to know if he was still awake,
and I had my computer right there,
so I opened Photo Booth...

Soon enough we started posing.
And then it got fun...
Uncle Thomas would be so proud.
Hope he doesn't feel ill used.
But he's so darn photogenic.
But he's so darn photogenic.
This is what goes on while Keenan practices.
So much for that nap.
There very well may be more to come...












12 comments:
Ha Ha that is so funny! I can't believe how big he's gotten already! I think he really looks like you, Non- especially in that last picture.
CUTE!
Beautiful baby, beautiful Mommy.
He's getting so big! Beautiful boy.
that was so funny. He sure is getting big. and just over a month old. I look at some of the clothes that are for 3-6 month olds and I cannot even imagine Dennis being big enough to fit in them- but I guess they grow fast. Love you!
He looks like he thoroughly enjoyed that :)
When you say "there very well may be more to come," are you talking about photographs or children?
Pap
Wow Sammy! What fun! We don't have a Mac yet, so we don't have a photo boof. But Mom takes pichose of me, and puts them on a blog too. We awh famous. I wub you Sammy. Can't wait foe Thansgib!
Wub, Hammie
p.s. You know you look like me in the second pichoe?
He really is a beautiful, photogenic little guy- I can't believe how fast they change, though. Keep taking lots of pictures!
Hi, Nonie!
Those pictures are really funny! I don't know my group class teacher's name. I'll figure it out next time and then we will e-mail you. We miss you!
Love,
Millie and her mom
hahahah! Look how big he's gotten! Holy cow. And Nonie you look great. We miss you guys here - how is Cali? We need to talk on the phone soon . . . no excuses from my end (we pretty much just eat and sleep around the clock. . )
I love these pics, so cute!
He is getting so big!
I am so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with you!
Ours is www.danandsharanepitts.blogspot.com
-Sharane :)
oh this is so cute! i don't think that he will mind or feel used in the slightest. :) keep it up!
Post a Comment