10 June 2008

Baby Dalton

Could this not be my baby? (This is 6-week-old Dalton, our first cousin once removed on Keenan's side...) I don't know if my baby will have red hair, seeing as Andrew, Meredith, and I are the only red heads in our whole huge extended family. I think there's actually more red on Keenan's side, so we'll see what happens. In the end, I definitely don't want to have a family full of redheads (heaven forbid), but I could take a child or two as cute as this one!

6 comments:

Jentry said...

That sweet little Mohawk is so cute.

Andrew and Ariel said...

Oh man! I hope we get one of those too! Maybe Dalton was supposed to come to us and ours is just air. Ariel's starting to wonder when we'll just pack our things and go home, because this is all a joke.
No, he's real. He's coming soon. We'll call when he does.

Sally said...

Ha! I totally did a momentary, "Did she have her baby already??" when your blog first came up! That is a cute baby, and I'm sure yours will be at least as cute! Congrats, in case I do miss it somehow! ;)

Eden said...

Nonie-
I hate to be a blog stocker - I'm Maren Davis' older sister from ISSI that talked to you last week about the INCREDIBLE program that I do with my son. I know you will love this program. It's more than "Suzuki Crawling for Babies" as we talked about. It's amazing. My email is edenturnbow@gmail.com. or go to www.iahp.org. You just seemed so interested and I couldn't let this experience pass you by.
Hope to be incontact soon. :)

Fudgiesfamily said...

OH! He is soooooo cute! You need one just like him!
We hope you don't mind, but we added you to our blog page. We got your blog from the Starving musicians! (Lauri and Millie)

Michelle said...

Nonie! That's amazing it does look like that could be your baby! So cute. It was so fun to see pictures of you and Keenan. I can't wait to see your little one!