01 May 2008

MISSING!! (Our updating disclaimer)

I realize that we've not been superlative updaters. It's been weighing on my mind for some time. However, I can't bring myself to update for one important reason: we've lost our camera. It's been some time since we've seen it now, and I just can't bring myself to post without some pictures! I have a list of things in my mind about which we ought to be updating, but in my mind, there are pictures next to each one! We're about to pull out the old 38 mm! So thanks for your patience, and hopefully we'll get this worked out spit-spot. Meanwhile, know that all's well. Keenan's graduating and Nonie's getting bigger.

4 comments:

Melody said...

I hope you find your camera soon! Every time ours goes missing, I find out Lee took it to work and left it there.

Jenni said...

Sad news about your camera! I hope you guys can find it!! That can be very discouarging. But whatever the result, it is always good to read any update.

Jenni said...

P.S.
Congrats Nonie, on being down to less then 100 days left!

Sally said...

Bummer about the camera, but good work on the update! ;D Good luck with the baby!